Intermediate & Advanced
2017 Program Dates
Intermediate Herbal Training: Diagnostic Skills & Other Tools For The Herbalist
Class Dates: February 18/19 March 4/5 March 18/19 April 1/2 April 22/23
Class Times: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wendy Snow Fogg brings 25 years of herbal teaching and clinical practice experience to the students in this 5-weekend intensive focused on taking your skills as an herbalist to the next level.
What Happens After?
- You’ve completed your Herbal Apprenticeship training.
- You know the plants.
- You’ve learned the basics of Anatomy & Physiology.
- You understand the physical/emotional/spiritual foundations of dis-ease.
- You know how to make simple medicines.
Now for the next step – Expanding Your Skills:
- Constitutional Types
- Tissue States
- Diagnostic markers of the face, hands, tongue, feet and ears
- Listening to pulses
- Spirit meets Science: Reading Lab Reports
- The complex art of herbal formulation:
- Choosing & blending plants to achieve a healing goal.
- Formulation techniques and menstruums used by the skilled herbal practitioner.
- Factoring in pharmaceutical implications
- Formulating vibrational essences deductively and intuitively
- Integrating physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance.
- Shamanic tools:
- The laying on of plants and crystals
- The power of sound, vibration and breath
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- The power of prayer and meditation
- Sitting in counsel with clients
- Intake Forms
Instructor: Wendy Snow Fogg
Tuition: $995 (Registered/Paid in Full by January 10)
$1050 after January 10 ($300 deposit; plus 3 payments of $255 due
weeks 2,3,4 – includes processing fee)