September 16-17, 2017
Time: 10 am - 4 pm.
Instructor: Wendy Snow-Fogg
Reiki is a profoundly simple, powerful, and gentle hands-on healing practice that promotes the body’s natural self-healing abilities. This two-day intensive will include an introduction to and discussion of the Reiki Ideals and the chakra system. While this Reiki I class is based in the traditional Usui Reiki system, the Tibetan and Shamanic practice and experience of the teacher will encourage the discovery of the student’s own personal Reiki gifts.
- Learn the history of Reiki, how it works, and many of its uses.
- Receive the Reiki I attunement which opens your Reiki channel to the infinite supply of Universal life force energy and invites balance among your four subtle bodies: the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
- Be given the first Reiki symbol, learn how to use it, and practice using it.
- Participate in exercises to open your own intuitive personal healing gifts.
- Experience a guided meditation designed to clear and balance your energy, create your inner Reiki temple, and meet your Reiki guides.
- Learn the Reiki hand positions and practice Reiki self-treatment.
- Receive and conduct full Reiki treatments with class participants.
Includes complete Reiki I Practitioner Manual.
Certificate given at the end of class.
1 hour lunch break. Please bring your lunch as our location is fairly remote and time will not allow for offsite dining.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.
CALL TO REGISTER (603) 659-7211