Instructor: Jenna Kulp
$5.00 cash materials fee to teacher
Why do we cook with certain spices? What does their flavor tell us about what they may be doing in the body?
There is a beautiful and old tradition residing in our spice cabinets that we may not even be aware of! Our favorite culinary herbs like black pepper, oregano, cinnamon and thyme all offer healing support when it comes to eating rich holiday foods!
In this workshop we will take a look at traditional spices and how they are commonly paired with food and what health benefits they may offer. Less familiar herbs, spices and medicinal mushrooms will be explored as well.
Participants will receive recipes and samples of the herbal salts and spice blends created in class.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.
CALL TO REGISTER (603) 659-7211