SOAP MAKING 101
Sunday October 8th, 2017
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Instructor: Lynn Iverson
Cost: $50 Includes handout and all class materials
Max Enrollment: 13
This beginner level class examines the cold-process method for making soap. The incorporation of botanicals, oils and butters, & essential oils will be discussed. Basic swirling techniques and use of molds will be explained. Troubleshooting and rebatching, curing, and packaging will also be covered. Each student will receive two bars of soap.
- Please wear long sleeves
- Bring rubber kitchen gloves and eye protection.
- An apron is optional.
- You will receive a handout that includes sources, useful websites, and the recipe used in the class.
If this class is sold out, there is another class offered in December
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.
CALL TO REGISTER (603) 659-7211