Instructor: Jenna Kulp
$5.00 cash materials fee to teacher
Fermented foods are revered across the globe as an integral part of a healthy diet. Recipes can vary, but they all have great flavor and vitality in common. Aside from being a healthful food, ferments are often rich in flavor from culinary herbs and spices that always add a little extra pizzazz to the plate!
This class will touch upon the benefits of fermented foods to digestive and immune health. Participants will learn how to make sour kraut, fermented carrots, water kefir, kombucha and wild ferments. All will receive recipes and a take home sample.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.
CALL TO REGISTER (603) 659-7211