Friday February 23
Guest Teacher: Dr. Serena Goldstein, ND
This highly informative workshop will address issues specific to Men’s Health. Topics will include:
- History of medicine and how we got to these states of chronic disease
- Most common concerns of men:
- Cardiovascular disease: Statistics, Risk Factors, Tests
- Low Testosterone: Causes, effects
- BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer: To treat or not to treat, PSA as marker, Tests & Scores
- Erectile Dysfunction: Causes, Indicators, Treatment
- Natural lifestyle remedies that encompass these conditions and double as prevention
Dr. Serena Goldstein, ND is a Naturopathic Doctor in NYC specializing in hormonal concerns such as weight, mood, stress, PMS, peri/menopause, and andropause. Dr. Serena creates customized plans utilizing nutrition, botanical medicine, and homeopathy, while educating her patients about conventional care and supplements to address symptoms and then discover how and when they feel their best. She believes in instilling a proper foundation of health through diet, sleep, stress, and lifestyle as any form of medicine should supplement, not replace, an unhealthy lifestyle. Dr. Serena has been published in well-known health and wellness resources, such as MindBodyGreen, Better Nutrition, and Bustle, and has spoken at places like Lehman College and the American Cancer Society. Dr. Serena is on the Advisory Board for Natural Practitioner Magazine, and lends her expertise to fellow doctors at NYU-Hospital Poison Control Center
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.