ADVANCED SOAP MAKING
Sunday Feb. 25
Instructor: Lynn Iverson
This second level course is for soap makers who have made several batches of soap and understand the basic principles of saponification and safe soaping practices.
Topics included are advanced swirling and pouring techniques along with the use of different tools to achieve these looks. The use of lye calculators and recipe formulation will also be discussed.
Students will also learn the properties and actions of several oils and botanicals used in the process. We will also learn about soap labeling and packaging. ½ pound of soap is included.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.
CALL TO REGISTER (603) 659-7211