Wendy Snow Fogg, Herbalist
Friday May 4th
6:30 - 8:30 pm
A medicine wheel means different things to different people. This workshop explores the medicine wheel as a healing garden, focusing on plants that are helpful spiritually and as food and medicine. We’ll discuss plants used to honor the four directions, North, East, South and West as we’ve learned from the Native Americans. We’ll also look at a medicine wheel garden plan that honors the Celtic Wheel of the Year through the seasons.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.