Dr. Serena Goldstein, N.D.
Friday April 13
6:30 - 8:30 pm
We all want to be happy and healthy! How did we get to these states of dis-ease?
Join Dr. Goldstein for an evening packed with information you’ll be able to use in your own life to achieve and maintain a happier, healthier you.
- The Industrial Revolution and the downward spiral of Western health.
- How and why we should listen to our body, even if symptoms don't seem connected
- Food’s connection to joint pain, painful periods, hot flashes, fatigue, acne, weight gain/inflammation
- Environmental health- where we live, beauty products, cleaning products.
- Emotional health- DNA/problems of our ancestors
- Why the cookie cutter plan for health doesn’t work- for both one or a few supplements and/or pharmaceuticals; multiple reasons/concerns need multiple approaches
- How your healthful lifestyle is also customized for prevention
Also to be addressed:
- Hormonal issues at all times of life
- Thyroid concerns
- Mental/emotional/physical aspects of healing
- Chronic illness
- Chinese medicine approach to organ systems, chakras, etc.
- Bloodwork & additional testing
- Importance and implementing of beneficial lifestyle habits (e.g. laughter, movement, healthy relationships, stress management)
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.