Instructor: Wendy Snow Fogg
July 7th & 8th, 2018
10:00am - 4:30pm both days
In this two day intensive, you will be introduced to the next two Reiki symbols, learn their uses, practice using them and be able to distinguish between the feel of their energies as they flow through your empowered hands. You will:
- Practice a “distance" or “absentee” Reiki session in the present, past, or future time
- Guided meditation to go to your sacred temple and meet/reconnect with your Reiki guides.
- Strengthen your Reiki channel through the Reiki II attunement.
- Begin using crystals to create grids and rebalance chakras
- Certificate given at end of class.
- 1 hour lunch break.
Prerequisite: Reiki I attunement must have been received from a qualified Reiki Master Teacher no less than 2 months before this Reiki II class. 20 documented full Reiki sessions using traditional Reiki hand positions and the empowerment symbol (at least 15 on humans). All students must be prepared to share their Reiki stories of working with people, pets, plants, etc. If you received your Level I Reiki attunement with a teacher other than Wendy Fogg, please contact her directly (email@example.com) for an interview before registering. You will be required to provide a copy of your Reiki I certificate and a copy of your Reiki lineage along with documention of 20 full Reiki sessions (see course description above).
Anyone coming to class without having met prerequisite requirements will be dismissed without refund. No exceptions.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.
CALL TO REGISTER (603) 659-7211