August 15th - 19th
9:30am - 4:30pm daily
Taught by: Wendy Snow-Fogg, Jenna Kulp & Brian Pettengill
Tutition: $495 (save $50 during the week of 7/7/18 - 7/14/18 sale price: $445)
Registration Deadling: August 1st, 2018
Camping/Showers/Kitchen Available: $8/night
This 5-day class is designed for that person who is interested and curious about the whole
“herbal thing” but not ready for the commitment of an apprenticeship.
Give yourself (or a friend!) a very special gift. Spend 5 days immersed in the world of plants – food, fun, medicine and maybe a little magic! Learn easy plant-based care for yourself and your family. Enjoy the discovery of things you didn’t know you love!
- Play and communicate with plants
- Make an herbal salves and lip balms
- Make your own herbal extracts
- Make your own cough syrup
- Make your own herb infused oils
- Learn about herbal first aid and make your own kit
- Create herbal skin & hair care goodies
- Day dream with forest plants
- Drum and sing!
- Discover the joys of fermentation
- Forage for wild foods and learn how to prepare them
- Make herbal tooth powder
- Celebrate life through the bounty of Mother Earth!
Cancellations & Refunds
- Class cancellation by Misty Meadows: Registrants receive full refund.
- Cancellations by Registrant:
- Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to class will be refunded 75% unless otherwise noted on the Registration Page.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to class are nonrefundable.
- Cancellations may be made in person, by phone (you must speak with a live person).Voice mail and email are not acceptable as that technology is not fully reliable.
CALL TO REGISTER (603) 659-7211